More than ever a trend is arising, of folks whom, if you do not agree with them then, you are erm, a far right discriminatory type. Usually these folks are those on the fascist Lib-Left as anything right of them does not fit their agenda. It’s getting so annoying.
Why are those folks getting so upset at opinions? Anyway, some of the things that do my head in, in no particular order…
- Folks joining eating trends rather than a dietary need.
- LGBT qrsuvwxyz + as they want to be special and get upset easily.
- Religion, I hate all but one is treated special, that’s annoying.
- The dammed Political Correctness brigade, shhh.
- Getting old alone.
- Me, myself and I.
- Noisy neighbours!
- Happy clapping tree hugging folks living in a bubble.
- Chin up, pull yourself together perspective twats.
- In hindsight then it could have been, hindsight is shit.
- Fake news!
- Opinionated news channels rather than impartial; BBC, etc.
- The dammed EU remain remoaner lots.
- Elitism of any kind.
I have more, it’s just so frustrating as the working classes know.