Simply put, Stuart Briggs’s V – BLIP is a party with a difference. The growing manifesto includes…
- Minimum wage £10/hour.
- A maximum wage of ten times the minimum paid in that particular sector.
- Providing all targets are met the working week will be reduced to 35hrs. For hourly paid employees anything above 35hrs is overtime paid at the hourly rate plus 50%, for salaried employees it is paid at 33% of calculated hourly rate, yet no more than 50hrs are allowed to be worked within that week.
- Everyone to donate 1% of salary to their given charity.
- Large scale home building on brown belt land.
- Eliminate homelessness.
- Eliminate food wastage.
- Eliminate foodbanks.
- New boundaries ensuring even less MP’s.
- House of lords scrapped.
- Hinckley point scrapped, that investment is to go on renewable energies, after all the UK is an Island.
- Trident to go ahead.
- Third carrier and support vessels to be built, all three carriers to have at least 50% of its air fleet capacity operational.
- Where appropriate equal parenting rights for dads after a relationship breakdown.
- For child abusers, murderers and death by dangerous driving, life really does mean a life in prison.
- Child allowances to cover two children maximum, unless in the case of unavoidable twins or triplets birth etc.
- Cycling to become part of the national curriculum.
Scrapping all that political correctness shite.